Se Therin's launching was late this year due to the covid19 pandemic.  DJ & I returned from Florida June 4th, much later this year than the norm. We had decided to stay there until the crisis in the northeast subsided some.   
The Mudheads delayed the start of the Donzo WNR series from the normal third Wednesday of May till that of June; the 24th, which gave me a couple weeks to prepare.
Wild Bill's boat ramp was closed for paving, so Adam & I launched at the Mystic River East ramp.  Then I motored down river to meet Adam & Dan at the slip to assemble the boat, working well into the evening.